Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Trip to NJ


Since I am very far behind on my posts, I am going to keep this one short and mostly just post pictures.

Avery and took a trip to NJ for two weeks at the beginning of August. The trip was amazing!! I was feeling much better than I did on our last trip to NJ so we go to do a lot more and really enjoy ourselves. As mentioned in the previous post we even spent 3 days in Washington, DC with Chad.

Some of the highlights from our trip include: going to Century 21 and visiting Connor and Frannie, visiting my friend Marion and her family, dinner in NYC for Abby's going away, multiple trips to the Onesto's pool club, visit with Natalie, Hailey and Carly, Avery's ear piercing, lots of shopping and Aunt Donna's amazing Luau Party!!

Avery with Uncle Anthony

Swimming with my munchkins

Avery and her cousins

Avery and Aunt Donna

The girls in Aunt Donna's pool

Uncle Anthony you need to shave!!

Abby's going away dinner





No comments: